Our mission is to provide exemplary therapeutic services to children experiencing developmental disorders and/or delays and their families.
We are committed to providing the highest quality services and support. Our highly proficient, innovative and caring therapists are dedicated to working collaboratively with family members and caregivers to ensure that children learn and progress towards their full potential.
- We believe that all children should be guaranteed the opportunity to develop in all areas to their full potential.
- We believe that early intervention is crucial to child development.
- We believe that children with developmental disorders and/or delays deserve intensive intervention and program planning to enable them to reach their full potential.
- We believe that every child and family should be viewed individually and treated uniquely according to their learning style and communication needs. We believe that children and families should be treated with respect and dignity at all times.
- We believe that family support is crucial to a child’s learning and that parents should be involved in the development, implementation and evaluation of their child’s needs and progress.
- We believe that in order to provide exemplary intervention, we require the commitment of dedicated professionals who possess the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to meet the needs of children and their families.
- We believe in ongoing training and professional development to ensure that our therapists remain highly knowledgeable and can ensure excellence and quality of care.
- We believe that each professional is an integral part of a team, has the right to be treated with respect, and is validated for their contributions to our programs.